Dedicate a Tree
Celebrate, commemorate or remember a family member, friend or colleague by dedicating a tree at Fairchild. Each Tribute Tree receives a dedicated plaque customized with the wording of your choice.
Dedicate a Tree for someone special with one of two types of Tribute Trees:
- You can choose to dedicate a tree from one of our pre-selected specimens, which vary in size, botanical significance and location in the landscape. These pre-selected trees vary in price as well. Please review our selection of selection of available trees.
- With a donation of $1,000, you can select a tree that is ready to be planted in the landscape. These trees are smaller, have been grown in our nursery and will be installed in areas designated by our Landscape Plan and in consultation with our Horticulture Staff.
You can honor your recipient with a lovely inscription on the dedication plaque. Dedication plaques contain botanical information about the tree along with your inscription. We suggest that you keep your message to no more than 20 words. We will work with you on your message to ensure that it meets proper standards, while reserving the right to refuse obscene, suggestive or inappropriate language.
Each Tribute Tree Dedication will receive:
- A dedication plaque
- Your gift recipient or their family will receive a complimentary one year Family and Friends membership.
- A special letter will be sent to your gift recipient or their family
- You will receive an acknowledgment letter for your tax-deductible donation to Fairchild
- All gift amounts are confidential
- For more information, please download the Tribute Gift form.
Dedicate a Tree Now
Tribute Tree Policy
It is our primary goal to ensure the quality of our collections and plant specimens, and we will work diligently to maintain the long-term viability of your dedicated tree. However, Acts of Nature and other circumstances may cause damage to the tree requiring its removal. If a tree is removed for any reason other than Acts of Nature of horticultural viability, we will swiftly notify you and discuss with you a comparable replacement. Please note that a dedicated tree does not constitute ownership by a donor nor does it preclude Fairchild from conducting its operations as it deems necessary.
Donors are required to choose their dedication from an existing list of available trees. Trees’ values are based on their historical and botanical significance and placement within the landscape. Donation amounts are stated for each tree. We will guarantee your dedication for two years. Dedication plaques contain botanical information about the tree along with your inscription. We will work with you on your message to ensure that it meets proper standards, while reserving the right to refuse obscene, suggestive or inappropriate language. We suggest that you keep your message to no more than 20 words.
For more information, please contact Leslie Bowe at 305.663.8067 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. He will work with you to create a meaningful gift.